Lonestar began operations in May of 2000 with just one vacuum truck and has since grown into a multi-service company diversifying to meet industry demand. Our considerable growth, especially in just the past few years, has led us to become a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. We now operate throughout North America providing services for drilling operations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, Texas, Oklahoma and California. We are active in many oil sands projects and provide plant maintenance services for major corporations in several sectors.
The President and Vice President of Lonestar are directly involved in the day to day operations and management of this progressive company. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment to protect employees, customers, property, the environment and the public at large. Only experienced operators and diligent workers are employed to ensure a high level of service is provided. Pride of ownership is apparent in the innovative and superior quality equipment we supply. It is a combination of these many attributes that allows Lonestar to be able to offer the best value for money to our clients.
Lonestar is a Certificate of Recognition (COR) certified company through Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP). Our program is continuously evaluated and we are pre-qualified members of ISNetworld,Canqual, Canada HSE (ComplyWorks) and PICS Auditing.
Lonestar is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment to protect our employees, contractors, clients, property, the environment and the general public.
Our goals are to promote continuous improvement and maintain an injury and accident free workplace for all.
IN ACHIEVING THESE GOALS WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Belief that accidents are preventable
- Accountability for all levels of management for successful implementation of the HSE Program
- Employee involvement in improving the health and safety culture including brainstorming, inspecting, hazard identification and control
- Leading by example with a positive attitude
- Dedicated resources towards auditing procedures to detect and correct hazards
- Ensuring all employees and subcontractors have the knowledge and training to accomplish the task ahead
- Providing all employees with appropriate, state of the art equipment to perform work safely and efficiently
- Recognition that safety does not start at the job site, but with Senior Management
Our mission is to “Make Our Clients Successful.” A safe and healthy work environment impacts every measure of a company’s success, from productivity and profitability to quality of work life –our clients’
and our own. We understand that each of us plays a vital role in the completion of work in a safe manner.
JAMES HORVATH – President & Chief Executive Officer
KRISTIN YORK – Vice President
KRISTINA SCADE– Chief Financial Officer
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
JAMES HORVATH - President & Chief Executive Officer
TRACY GRAF - Chief Executive Officer, Carfinco Financial Group Inc.
JOE MACLEAN - President & Chief Executive Officer, AOI Capital, LLC
MAURICE KAGAN - Chief Executive Officer, Sparkle Solutions LP
DAVID PRUSSKY - Director, Patica Securities Limited